New Youtuber Asking For Feedback :)

LiBRiUMz

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm a new youtuber that uploads gameplay, commentary, tutorials and various other things. I just started my channel about a month and a half ago and i'm looking for some feedback! I do need a new mic and webcam, but otherwise, let me know on anything else that I can improve on! Thanks! :)

a goth and a Jock

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey LIBRiUMz just finished watching your intro vid, i liked your points of view but more over you explained why you thought that you did which is i think is a good thing. Ill be checking out the other vids on your channel. The only thing i would say about your channel is if you plan on showing your face i wouldnt use a webcam, i would you a proper camera, you can get good deals if you shop around and it would mean you would have a good quality picture of yourself, thats all i really have to say dude good channel over all to be honest :)

NathanB

Reaction score
You have a great intro and a good voice for commentary. The only thing that I think would be an improvement was when you were talking about call of duty you were playing some random game that has nothing to do with it. If you were playing a call of duty game in the background I think it would be better for the topic you are discussing and more intriguing to watch.

SnowTigressMusic

Just a girl who loves creating music:)
Reaction score
Hi!
I checked out your channel and I like the banner design! It's cool how it resembles a collage of the different games. Your thumbnails also stand out well

Jack Groves

Reaction score
I like your video thumbnails - they are definitely eye catching. Maybe see if you can get more consistent with them to start creating your own 'brand'

Some nice quality edits, intro music and overall video quality!