New youtuber and dont know how to start..?

Zoosi

Reaction score
Why wont it let you link your youtube video here it namkes no sense? I feel like the point of this site is to help ppl make better videos and how are we suppose to do that when we cant even let other people watch them.. maybe theres something I could link but for now I dont know. Here's my latest vid. CRITICISM IS ACCEPTED. and i'm not really sure my content is good anyways.... All my close friends think its hilarious but I want to know what other people think. I know how to edit pretty well and have good experience with Photoshop if you have any questions on that.

Here's my latest vid -

Last edited by a moderator:

GucciCarry

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You can't advertise your vid in this section. Also just a tip, most people don't even check the video section. You're better off giving people feedback and stuff, they will check your channel out on their own.

Zoosi

Reaction score
Alright sounds good thanks for the feedback m8 =)

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
Why wont it let you link your youtube video here it namkes no sense? I feel like the point of this site is to help ppl make better videos and how are we suppose to do that when we cant even let other people watch them.. maybe theres something I could link but for now I dont know. Here's my latest vid. CRITICISM IS ACCEPTED. and i'm not really sure my content is good anyways.... All my close friends think its hilarious but I want to know what other people think. I know how to edit pretty well and have good experience with Photoshop if you have any questions on that.

Here's my latest vid - youtube.com/watch?v=sHGPh8BRxvI
You have to earn it by posting enough and earning credits here. Otherwise this place would be flooded with posts of videos by people who contribute nothing. However you can make friends here and when you unlock the ability to post, they will check it out

Brenden

Message me if you need anything :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Buying vip with online creds is the best way. Earned via posting. People will click your video often.

adams eats

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
One thing I have found since joining this site is its very strictly controlled. I have made threads before without even realising Im doing anything wrong, and I've had a smack on the wrist lol. it's for good reason though because you'd just get spam all over this forum of people posting there 'how to get 10000000 subs in 24 hours' videos! Just enjoy the forum mate, don't try and use it as a tool for promotion but rather a place to meet and network and help others. I spend almost as much time on here as I do youtube, because i like helping people, in fact I'm writing this reply on my way to work this morning!

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Welcome to the forums! ^_^ I've moved this to the review / channel feedback forum and edited in the first part of the URL. This forum is the only forum one may ask for feedback about a video or channel, and only one thread may be made per a week. The threads go through a moderation queue to ensure there isn't blatant spam in the thread. Review threads allow members to include 1 video link. More about the review forum rules can be read in this thread:
http://yttalk.com/threads/requesting-a-review.60706/

As others have mentioned, if you want to advertise your channel, the only forum that allows that is the videos / channels forum. The videos / channels forum requires an advanced membership to post in. This membership can be purchased using YTtalk forum money (it is fake money, not real money) in the shop:
http://yttalk.com/shop/

I recommend the VIP membership because it also allows you to include one video in your signature and gives you some exposure as you post. More about the forum money and VIP membership can be read about here:
http://yttalk.com/threads/vip-memberships-and-forum-cash.14456/

I hope you like it here at YTtalk! =)