New YouTube... Old YouTube...

Which Do YOU like?

• Total voters

TheAfterShockTeamMW3

The Intro Creator
Reaction score
Well we all know that the national YouTube organization has progressed a lot since the first designed layout. I am here to see if you like the newest layout, or the oldest layout the best.

jake weber

Check out my Partnered Channel!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I like the new layout, but i liked how the old youtube was set up to work

Jason Ingersoll

ingerock productions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I liked how the background looked on the old layout however I get more views on the new layout so......New Layout Wins

TheAfterShockTeamMW3

The Intro Creator
Reaction score
I liked how the background looked on the old layout however I get more views on the new layout so......New Layout Wins
True, The backgrounds fit way better on the old layout, on this layout it has a lot of loose ends and such. I liked the older layout, but the newer layout is more attractive to people.

JosPlays

Just being AWESOME
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I want the yellow subscribe button back. I still love that thing.

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I largely dislike the new layout because of how much grey there is. It's not appealing to look at. Hopefully that gets fixed eventually.

JosPlays

Just being AWESOME
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I largely dislike the new layout because of how much grey there is. It's not appealing to look at. Hopefully that gets fixed eventually.
Indeed old youtube had some color, with the button, the yellow stars and ofcourse the channel page which was transparent so people really could do what ever they want with their channel, now it's grey and you can't change it.