Request NEW YOUTUBE LOGO & TWITCH BANNER (WILL PAY)

GeezerGaming

We are the league of Extraordinary Geezers!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
What's going on lads & ladies!

We're in desperate need of a revamp so we've decided to see if anybody out there could possibly help us geezers out by designing a new youtube logo & twitch banner for us. We would ideally pay for the services, however we would like for our requirements to be priced up first in order to see whether or not this would be too expensive for us.

Here's a quick (ironic) overview of what we are looking for:

LOGO: We are looking for a logo similar to the one we have, but we require changes. Instead of GB flag, we would prefer a different background, maybe a darker background in red or something similar but for this, we may need you to freestyle! With the characters already on our logo, we would like to keep 4 people on there however we want to change what they look like. Currently we've been playing a ton of BattleGrounds, so if possible we would want our characters to look similar to that with clothing found in the game. I know this is probably the toughest part as this requires a lot of work, but if something along those lines could be done then that would be great.

Twitch Banner: Require something standard, like an Battlegrounds HD background maybe with a person with his back to the screen and with the Geezer Gaming name on it. Also, possibly have twitter/fb/youtube links on it too.

If you could take a look and let us know if this would be possible and maybe either PM us on here or email us at Gezzergaming@hotmail.co.uk (yes, our mate couldn't spell Geezer) then that would be greatly appreciated!

Much love!

Reaction score
I am capable of making very professional banners, hence, the banner I made for my YouTube channel (meatlessbacon)\

If you are interested, add me on skype (ebacon104) so we can further discuss this.

MiqCas

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hi! You might be interested! Visit this forum page for prices and more details:

yttalk.com/threads/miq-graphic-market-cheap-and-professional.160188/

Do not hesitate and contact me!

Email: miqdesigns@yahoo.com