New YouTube Channel!

Around The World

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hello! I created this thread to have ideas from any of you that have more experience. I would like to know how can you promote a channel to get more viewers. I really would like to make the channel popular, it is educational and entertaining. The thing is that I don't want to make this channel popular just to have fame, I want it to get popular so I can work harder and throughout those time I will learn new things when researching on a new project.

Last edited:
Reactions: Callan Wills

Callan Wills

The Grandad.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Comedian, Other
Hello! I'm created this thread to have ideas from any of you that have more experience. I would like to know how can you promote a channel to get more viewers. I really would like to make the channel popular, it is educational and entertaining. The thing is that I don't want to make this channel popular just to have fame, I want it to get popular so I can work harder and throughout those time I will learn new things when researching on a new project.
There are such factors, including consistency on uploading videos, engaging with the viewer (interacting with them), as well as promoting videos on social networks, such as Facebook, Twitter and Reddit (as long as they're decent subreddits) :)

Reactions: Around The World

Around The World

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
There are such factors, including consistency on uploading videos, engaging with the viewer (interacting with them), as well as promoting videos on social networks, such as Facebook, Twitter and Reddit (as long as they're decent subreddits) :)
Cool! The problem is that I don't have viewers to interact. I thought about it and I will upload one video every two days, so I can have more time making others; hopefully by the beginning of next year. Also, I want to create a Twitter account, do you know any tips to promote a twitter account?

Callan Wills

The Grandad.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Comedian, Other
Cool! The problem is that I don't have viewers to interact. I thought about it and I will upload one video every two days, so I can have more time making others; hopefully by the beginning of next year. Also, I want to create a Twitter account, do you know any tips to promote a twitter account?
Eventually, you'll get there. I managed around 7 subscribers, just by interacting very well with YouTubers here :) I don't really use my twitter account. I suppose using a few hashtags on your tweets (for videos) could be relevant, to spread your video to certain topics and people that are interested. This is where the trends would come in fairly handy in a way. That's pretty much all I know about at the moment haha :)

Around The World

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Eventually, you'll get there. I managed around 7 subscribers, just by interacting very well with YouTubers here :) I don't really use my twitter account. I suppose using a few hashtags on your tweets (for videos) could be relevant, to spread your video to certain topics and people that are interested. This is where the trends would come in fairly handy in a way. That's pretty much all I know about at the moment haha :)
Nice, I like the hashtags tip.