Request New Vlog Channel | Channel Art, Intro & Outro | Needed

GoldenBeezy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
Hey there everybody,
I'm a new YouTuber who plans to do vlogs and who will be talking about things going on in the YouTube community and the world with clips of gameplay in the background. I suppose, in some sense, you could call me a "Leafy wannabe" haha.
Please find in the Spoilers below the details of the request.

• Logo
  • Banner
  • Short, 5-10 second intro video
  • Longer, outro video

I am really not very picky about any of it as long as it promotes a somewhat happy and positive vibe.

I will pay $5 in YTtalk Cash for each item (Logo, Banner, Intro and Outro).
$20 for all 4.

Transition will only be sent through if I am happy with the content provided and accept the deal.

If your logo and/or banner is used, a link (which you will provide) to your channel, YTtalk profile or company will be used in the description of every video in as long as I am using your content. If my logo or banner changes, I will replace your description shoutout with the new content creator.

If your intro and/or outro is used, a link (which you will provide) to your channel, YTtalk profile or company will be used in the description of every video in as long as I am using your content. However, the intro and outro must not contain any copyright/watermarking of your own. I will still provide credit to yourselves - as just mentioned - in the description. Music or audio used also must not be copyrighted in anyway and must be free of any license. If the music or audio track(s) used are under the Creative Commons License, you must alert me of this so that appropriate credit can be given.

Yoursharkfriend

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
I might be able to do an outro (endslate card) I have one at the end of my videos if that's the style you like.

Kit.Tanton

Reaction score
Hi,
Very interested in helping you out, I’ve been working alongside some one for the past year or so doing all his thumbnails/banners and logos.
I can provide all artwork for you and an end slate graphics too if you’re interested drop me an email : kit.tanton@hotmail.co.uk, and I can send you some links to my previous work.
As for prices I’m fairly cheap and can negotiate.
Thanks
Kit