New Video Game Music Channel - Covers and Originals Weekly

DcapoMedia

Reaction score
Hey all,

my name is Daniel and I'm an avid gamer, music composer, sound designer and pianist. Recently I started a YouTube channel where I cover video game music and post original video game music on a weekly basis. Currently my most popular video is a cover from the Classic jrpg Chrono Trigger, which just reach 1500 views today. I've been wanting to start a channel like this on YouTube for a long time, but I finally decided to go full force on it. Hope you guys enjoy. I figured fellow gamers would appreciate this the most. :)

Reactions: Mikes and PvtPsycho

PvtPsycho

Friendly Neighborhood Psycho
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey all,

my name is Daniel and I'm an avid gamer, music composer, sound designer and pianist. Recently I started a YouTube channel where I cover video game music and post original video game music on a weekly basis. Currently my most popular video is a cover from the Classic jrpg Chrono Trigger, which just reach 1500 views today. I've been wanting to start a channel like this on YouTube for a long time, but I finally decided to go full force on it. Hope you guys enjoy. I figured fellow gamers would appreciate this the most. :)

I really love this.
I’ll be honest with you, I’ve never heard of that video game let alone the music but boy are you talented as sh*t! Seriously, you have so much talent! I always respect music (I played sousaphone for 6 years) it brings a more emotional and passionate side of me out. I also love the subtle touch with the controller haha!
It was perfect!
Love this a lot

Reactions: Mikes

DcapoMedia

Reaction score
Thank you for watching and for the kind words! That means a lot that you didn't know the game before and still enjoyed the music! I was just checking out your channel and loved that Icycle playthrough. Just subbed and I'll be looking forward to your future videos. :)

Reactions: PvtPsycho

PvtPsycho

Friendly Neighborhood Psycho
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thank you for watching and for the kind words! That means a lot that you didn't know the game before and still enjoyed the music! I was just checking out your channel and loved that Icycle playthrough. Just subbed and I'll be looking forward to your future videos. :)
I couldn’t thank you more! As a small youtuber the smallest things like comments are amazing

Reactions: DcapoMedia