New Video Coming Soon :3

Voice of Vanessa

Dimple-Smiles <3
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I haven't made a normal "Voice of Vanessa" Vlog...in a long time...first I fell behind when I suddenly got the cold/allergies/flu for almost a week... then once I started to feel a bit better..I had to study my TUSH off for final exams for school. Now that all of that is over...I have free time to record and edit my vlogs. Today (well technically yesterday since I'm writing this at 12:48am) I finished recording and editing my 8th vlog so I will put it out sometime this week...I said that I would put out a weekly vlog..but that has become a bit stressful..so the schedule is gonna be KINDA random...maybe every two weeks.. :3

Oh oh...I would really appreciate it if you guys leave some questions on my Q&A video in my sig...I wanna feature your questions in my video's as well as leave an annotation leading to your channel :3 You can ask me anything...from my fav color...to how many toes do I have. ^-^

Thanks for reading!~ Love you guys~ Mwah :D

Reactions: Vicboss

Voice of Vanessa

Dimple-Smiles <3
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
New Video is gonna be out today :p I'm going to start uploading it now... :3 I'll post it where when it's uploaded and all the annotations are done ;D