Short Film New Short-Film Channel...and I need YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elissa Jordan

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey there!

My name is Elissa Jordan and I am launching my short-film channel Skitropolis with my first ever short film...and I need YOUR help!

I am creating a collab with 20 YouTubers and YOU can be one of them! This collab is all about creation and why we create. Why do we post videos on the Internet? What is that underlying cause for creation? Why do humans feel it is necessary to create? Is it because creation provides something that is missing in the world? Is it to create the human experience? Let me know by submitting a video! To submit a video, I need the people who are interested to private message me so I can give you a detailed description of what I need you to do.

Thanks!

Rain alkai

Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist, Animator, Other
Hey there!

My name is Elissa Jordan and I am launching my short-film channel Skitropolis with my first ever short film...and I need YOUR help!

I am creating a collab with 20 YouTubers and YOU can be one of them! This collab is all about creation and why we create. Why do we post videos on the Internet? What is that underlying cause for creation? Why do humans feel it is necessary to create? Is it because creation provides something that is missing in the world? Is it to create the human experience? Let me know by submitting a video! To submit a video, I need the people who are interested to private message me so I can give you a detailed description of what I need you to do.

Thanks!
Hi i am rain
And I i can annimate and video shop and add sound effects i would love to collab with you any time ! Plz reply for more info
btw if you want to take look on my annimation channel search stickgirl animation on youtube cuz the link dose not work here

Reactions: Elissa Jordan

Hanamomma

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Since I'm still new, I can not message, or maybe I'm still figuring this out! I'd love to collab!

Reactions: Elissa Jordan

That's A Good Idea

Reaction score
We are too new to private message, but we just released a campy sci-fi short film called Beyond The Journey ELECTRIC BOOGALOO and would love to film a bit on the need and desire to create, for sure! You can email thatsagoodideamusic@gmail.com , thanks, Mike (That's A Good Idea)

Elissa Jordan

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Since I'm still new, I can not message, or maybe I'm still figuring this out! I'd love to collab!
No problem! Email me at my email: shatteroid@gmail.com and then we can talk about what I would need you to do for the collab! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1504105562,1504105438][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi i am rain
And I i can annimate and video shop and add sound effects i would love to collab with you any time ! Plz reply for more info
btw if you want to take look on my annimation channel search stickgirl animation on youtube cuz the link dose not work here
Hey there! If you would like to collab for this specific project, email me at my email shatteroid@gmail.com and we can discuss what I would need you to do! If you are just talking in general, I will definitely keep you in mind for other projects! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1504105590][/DOUBLEPOST]
We are too new to private message, but we just released a campy sci-fi short film called Beyond The Journey ELECTRIC BOOGALOO and would love to film a bit on the need and desire to create, for sure! You can email thatsagoodideamusic@gmail.com , thanks, Mike (That's A Good Idea)
I will email you with the details!

Cade

Reaction score
I am interested in helping :) tell me what you need

Mastertv

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Hey there, maybe i'm interested... i shall contact you

nfspro360

Reaction score
Hey I am a youtuber and i love to collab with you. Are any spots open?

Stove180

Reaction score
awesome vids, would love to collab, i am a loner by myself no body close to me/ friends wants to make vids, sure lets collab! i make short sketch comedy videos, i can edit something together to add in one of your vids, i have a series on my channel called you might be a blank if,if interested at all hit me up, im 28 , i try to do one sketch comedy and one gameplay vid a week, i am currently doing a murder mystery month series of vids, for october check them out if interested, i am down for what ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.