Gaming New Minecraft Machinima (Need People)

Vrex Playz

Reaction score
Hello peeps, sorry if this post is unprofessional I usually don’t use this.
Anyways I decided that I want to Direct and start my own Minecraft Machinima. It will be inspired by this old series https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLeIT5y6sfuXnPmy2gW-aR8qxSQT6DtQfg. It won’t be a copy of it just an inspiration, it will have The Office type humor to it. This is my first time doing one of these so I’m going to need some help XD. Currently I’m moving houses and won’t be able to get my equipment until the first week of December. I’m looking for a crew that would like to do this, for now this is just for fun and get people to laugh and in the future if it blows up great! If you are interested please message me on discord at Vrex#8346 because I will most likely see you.
Places Available
Assistant Director- Basically helps the director (Me) with over seeing the production of the series
Writersx3- Will write out the story, scripts, scenes, characters, etc. (would be nice if you have experience writing story’s or scripts)
Actors-Will be the people playing as the characters, haven’t decided how many yet
Assistant Editor- I already have one editor but will help out editing
That’s what I have so far! It will start balancing its self out as we go along.
*Requirements*
- Ages 17+ is preferred but will accept 16 years
- Good Mic
-Have Discord
-Good Pc
-Minecraft Java Edition
-Work well with others
-Have patience
-Being okay with dark humor
I hope this will work out how I intend it will! We will discuss more about the series when you join! This is either going to be awesome or it might blow up in our faces but let’s find out!

Last edited:

JackOfSlades

Reaction score
I'd be interested in doing some acting. Although I have 0 patients. I killed my last one yesterday. I do have some patience though if that's acceptable.

Vrex Playz

Reaction score
God damn it lol didn’t realize the auto correct lol you can add me on discord Vrex#8346

Keitdstrike

Reaction score
id love to join this project i am 40 years old and play michael on the office