New Intro Template! From RatedPro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Do you have a preview video for this? I didnt know you could do whole intros in Cinema 4D, I am curious what it is like now :D

Bosco

MLG Player | aoX | UnDefined | ReBirth |
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Do you have a preview video for this? I didnt know you could do whole intros in Cinema 4D, I am curious what it is like now :D
Yes in fact i am making a instructional / promo for this intro and if will be posted soon. If you are just curious you can just go and look at my first template video which was done entirely in cinema 4d

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yes in fact i am making a instructional / promo for this intro and if will be posted soon. If you are just curious you can just go and look at my first template video which was done entirely in cinema 4d

Oh I like that, I have always loved falling and tumbling 3D text and the lighting looks great.

Bosco

MLG Player | aoX | UnDefined | ReBirth |
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Oh I like that, I have always loved falling and tumbling 3D text and the lighting looks great.
thanks im actually posting up the video, so if your interested I show the entire layout of like the things i use so you can see the *new cinema 4D* even though its an old version =] it will be up soon so i might just reply to this thread with the video

Status
Not open for further replies.