New intro & outro - Let me know what you think...

DeathByVlog

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys! Two questions for you:

1. As some of you know, I have a certain style to my videos. I am always looking to improve and make my channel as professional as possible. With that, I decided to create a new animated intro and a new outro. I would love to hear what you think before continuing forward with them in future videos.

2. Normally, my videos are more like vlogs with not a lot of talking and interaction. They end up being more storyline and music, with SOME talking clips here and there. One of my goals for 2016 is to get more FaceTime in my videos. To get out from behind the camera, talk to my audience more and show the world who I really am. Basically, make the videos a little more "vloggy" if you will. However, these extra talking clips make my videos longer. I address this to my viewers to see what their opinions on the matter was, but I would also like your point of view as well.

My perspective is this - the people that watch vlogs and search for vlog content are used to, almost expect, longer videos than normal. The average vlogger uploads videos that are roughly 8-20min long. Mine are usually about 5-6min in length. So, if I add another minute or two, is that bad?

Thanks! :)