new gaming channel, wanna make sure im doing this right

titan63

Reaction score
ive only posted 3 videos, and im not sure if im doing everything right, i feel like thumbnails, titles, and other stuff is ok but i feel like im not making my videos engaging enough becuase the view duration is relatively low, so here is my latest video, i would apreciate if you guys would check out my other stuff too (none of its too long)

mirrorlessNY(youtuber)

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
hi, welcome, the thumbnails look good, video length is also not too long
i feel like im not making my videos engaging enough becuase the view duration is relatively low
gaming is probably extremely competitive, so in order to stand out you really need to be like a professional at whatever the game is or topic of your gaming channel
I started with game videos as well, vids still there :confused: bu it was a necessary step to get to this day, changed channel name 3 times & finally found something that I can keep creating for many years to come FOR FREE, because that's the likely reality

Reactions: JustJay and titan63

JustJay

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I liked the video, very informative. I suggest you put some editing in there? For example, if you're gonna say "Number 10. Jumping" you can put a caption a long with it? I'd like that but this is my opinion other than that you should keep doing these b/c people do look for these videos all the time. There's always people joining the gaming community.