New Concept for Videos?

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi! I have a Youtube channel based on technology. Since there are a lot of youtubers that already make reviews, unboxings or other tech-videos, I’d like to ask if you guys could help me find a new format for videos?

You should ask yourself what you’re missing on youtube and what you’d like to see (same questions really).

I’ll give y’all a shoutout in my first video if you help me out with this. Thanks!!

Travis McP

Reaction score
So you are asking what kind of tech channel we would want to see?

I started a tech channel about 2 months ago and have grown pretty good based on the fact that I use my personality to set me apart. I'm not sure I'm understanding your question. Are you asking what WE think is missing? My question to you would be what do YOU think is missing?

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
Imagining what tech will be in the future. Like the iPhone in 2030

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It is hard to say what´s missing. You can pretty much find everything IMO (also in tech channels) Guess the question is what do you think is missing but more importantly what kind of videos would you like to make? If you only make videos based on what “is missing” you will lose motivation pretty fast (especially if you don’t get views/subs)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So you are asking what kind of tech channel we would want to see?

I started a tech channel about 2 months ago and have grown pretty good based on the fact that I use my personality to set me apart. I'm not sure I'm understanding your question. Are you asking what WE think is missing? My question to you would be what do YOU think is missing?
Thanks for your comment! Well, Yes, I'm asking what YOU are missing on Youtube, or what you would like to see. I have some kind of writers (filmers)block at the moment and want to come up with new ideas and inspiration for future projects, but can't find any.

Thanks![DOUBLEPOST=1524060493,1524060472][/DOUBLEPOST]
Imagining what tech will be in the future. Like the iPhone in 2030
This. This is going to be my next video.[DOUBLEPOST=1524060538][/DOUBLEPOST]
It is hard to say what´s missing. You can pretty much find everything IMO (also in tech channels) Guess the question is what do you think is missing but more importantly what kind of videos would you like to make? If you only make videos based on what “is missing” you will lose motivation pretty fast (especially if you don’t get views/subs)
That's true, but I'm really looking for inspiration at the moment. I would like to do something where I talk about stuff, not the regular reviews, but I don't really know what to talk about.

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
Glad you like my idea. I teach computers and communication and I often challenge students thinking by saying “iPhone 22” they all laugh but also all acknowledge that it’s gonna be real someday

SomewhereInWisconsin

Reaction score
Maybe something where you compare old to new. For example, telephone to carphone to flip phone to smartphone. Etc. Endless possibilities on endless products to compare.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Glad you like my idea. I teach computers and communication and I often challenge students thinking by saying “iPhone 22” they all laugh but also all acknowledge that it’s gonna be real someday
But the question is: will phones still be something you touch with a screen or will it be some kind of VR?

Btw: if you have other neat ideas, feel free to share them! I write everything down to make a video on it.[DOUBLEPOST=1524123249,1524123230][/DOUBLEPOST]
Maybe something where you compare old to new. For example, telephone to carphone to flip phone to smartphone. Etc. Endless possibilities on endless products to compare.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Or like iPhone 5 vs iPhone SE?