• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

New channel 20k views per day!

DREWBUILDSSTUFF

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hey Guys, I fairly new to the youtube world. I started my channel about 6 months ago but didn't actively start focusing on it until about 8 weeks ago.

Recently one of my videos that was posted when I first started the channel has started getting a crazy volume of traffic. About a couple months ago I noticed it had a jump from a couple views a day to about 500-1000 a day. Was pretty pumped about that!

It sat around that level slowly creeping up each day for a month or so and then a few days ago another huge spike hit the video. As right now I'm seeing about 20k views per day and appears to be growing still!!! Pretty excited to see where this ends up but also nervous the volume will die and I'll be left chasing this thrill haha

Anyways that's my story for the day

P.s. I should hit my watch time hours in a couple days, subs will be about 2 weeks I'm guessing to hit the youtube partner program requirements. Not in this for the money but not thrilled about youtube putting ads on my content and keeping 100% of the profits for themselves!