Need some help with Final Cut Pro ASAP

Chasgames

Reaction score
I’m here trying to edit an Omegle video, screen recording ended up being 40 minutes. I know right, it’s insane. I didn’t realize I was recording for that long. I came back to my laptop to continue editing, and this is what it keeps showing..

Attachments

Chasgames

Reaction score
I think it worked, thank you. Idk why final cut takes up so much storage, I’m not sure what to do about that. I feel like I keep buying storage and deleting rendering files. But it’s always telling me my MacBook ‘disk is almost full’.

Chasgames

Reaction score
start with final cut, try laptop then,,,,, worked?
I think it worked, thank you. Idk why final cut takes up so much storage, I’m not sure what to do about that. I feel like I keep buying storage and deleting rendering files. But it’s always telling me my MacBook ‘disk is almost full’.

mirrorlessNY(youtuber)

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I think it worked, thank you
restart is probably one of the most popular ways to resolve something,,,,,,,,,, how much storage do you have? try to see if you can delete unneeded things
also are you recording at 4k? I hope not, its too much to work with & takes too much space. another way I try to save space is by recording only things that needed to be recorded, also having a plan of things to talk about is helpful
there is also Proxy editing option that some video editors use, it may take extra space if enabled

Reactions: Chasgames