Gaming Need Ps4 or Ps5 youtubers to collaborate with

Justin Groats

Reaction score
Hello YTTalk forms! My name is Justin Groats and I am currently a growing YouTube channel, slowly getting subs and views on some of my walkthrough videos, either solo or with my 2-player series called "Dual Playz" which is going good for some of my videos! 315 Subs and I have been here for over 7 years.
However, I wish to brand out my channel to include multiplayer videos, I am in need to find collaborators to play with. Now of course maybe minecraft, fortnite, and COD can include crossplay, but cannot be too sure.

Rules: You need to be at least be 16+
I used to not swear in my videos, but swearing would at least to have the action from me to censor in my edits, as I need to try and professionally edit my videos.
Need to have a youtube channel that is active, sub count does not matter, we are here to build everyone up.
That is it.
Reply in Forums discord or whatever to apply, thank you and have a nice day.

Reactions: TheDarkCrucible

TheDarkCrucible

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello YTTalk forms! My name is Justin Groats and I am currently a growing YouTube channel, slowly getting subs and views on some of my walkthrough videos, either solo or with my 2-player series called "Dual Playz" which is going good for some of my videos! 315 Subs and I have been here for over 7 years.
However, I wish to brand out my channel to include multiplayer videos, I am in need to find collaborators to play with. Now of course maybe minecraft, fortnite, and COD can include crossplay, but cannot be too sure.

Rules: You need to be at least be 16+
I used to not swear in my videos, but swearing would at least to have the action from me to censor in my edits, as I need to try and professionally edit my videos.
Need to have a youtube channel that is active, sub count does not matter, we are here to build everyone up.
That is it.
Reply in Forums discord or whatever to apply, thank you and have a nice day.
I would be interested in collaborating.