Gaming Need other Minecraft Youtubers to collab with!

kiritopagan12

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
like to thread title I want to play with other Minecraft YouTubers. add me on discord: kiritopagan12#8902 I look forward to collabing with you

Supereas23

Reaction score
I'm not a YouTuber myself, but I am currently looking for a small group of YouTubers to make videos on my minecraft server. We currently have Towny and Factions gamemodes. Contact me on discord if you are interested (@kwilk#7864). And if you want to see the server first, the server ip is mc.ravencraft.xyz.

Nicekid76

The Bostonian YTtalker
Reaction score
Website
nicekid76.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
kiritopagan12 hasn't been on YTtalk since July. Don't think they will reply any time soon. You can tell if you scroll your mouse over his name.

Supereas23

Reaction score
I can update my message that I sent previously as well. The server I am running no longer has Factions, but we have Towny and Manhunt. We are still looking for a more professional YouTuber to take over our channel, making tutorials and fun videos on our server. If it sounds interesting to you, add me on discord @kwilk#7864. I can give you the minecraft server ip and discord server link via dm and FWI, it is a Java server (PC).