Request NEED new fresh banner free. Will feature your channel on my page

Challenge this

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys we need help with a new more updated cleaner banner design and profile pic for our youtube. If any of you are willing to help we can feature you on our channel page to help boost your channel.

AsylumOfLoki

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What kind of banner are you thinking? I'd like to think I'm pretty good at clean designs, I would be willing to make you one if you give me some basic information first.

asmoK

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Could you give me some more details ? What "clean" means to you ? Do you have your own images that you would like me to use ? Do you want it to be similar to your current one ? I'm not promising you anything, I'll try something tomorrow. You should keep looking for a designer meanwhile. I'll post my work when I finish it aniway.

Challenge this

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What kind of banner are you thinking? I'd like to think I'm pretty good at clean designs, I would be willing to make you one if you give me some basic information first.
Could you give me some more details ? What "clean" means to you ? Do you have your own images that you would like me to use ? Do you want it to be similar to your current one ? I'm not promising you anything, I'll try something tomorrow. You should keep looking for a designer meanwhile. I'll post my work when I finish it aniway.
well we are like a comedy/ eating challenge channel so in the banner what I'm looking for is a comedy factor. I don't know if you can do animated characters or not but that would be a plus but if not its fine. I mean clean as in my current banner you can see how the outline of each of us is kind of jagged. some other basic info would be the name of our channel pop out to the audience more than our current one and anything else is pretty much fair game to do whatever. so overall if we can get a comedic factor along with some of the eating challenges weve done that would be amazing. sorry if that's overwhelming

Challenge this

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
we will also put a link to your channel in our next video too guys