Request Need intro,outro,music for both,banner and channel icon (money depends on quality)

Hiper115

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello, everyone! As the title says, I need an intro, outro, music for both, banner and channel icon! I would prefer it to be for free, but if it's the most amazing thing I've ever seen, then we can talk about payments. On my channel I do gaming and my channel name is spelt Hiper but pronounced hyper if you wanna theme it around that then you can.

Intro: It can be as long as you want but not too long. Also, I would like it be personalized around me so I can put it in all my videos instead of personalizing it to the game.

outro: this needs to be exactly 20 seconds and all it really needs to be is a background so I can place the end screen stuff on to it.

Music: this is for the into and the outro. Of course it needs to be hype music because of my name and it could also be 8 bit fot gaming. I want it to be original and for you not to just get some websites music and saying it's yours. It should also be as long as the intro and for the outro it should be 20 seconds. I want them to be the same but the outro could be the extended version.

Banner and icon image: they can be both be a drawing or typography and they have to have something to do with gaming. want them to both be the same but the banner is bigger and it could also have more info.

Watermark: this is just a extra but if you could also make a watermark that could go into the corner of the video. Could this be like the icon image. If the icon image is typography could it be transparent so it has no background.

I could also give you a shoutout in a video and put you in the description of every video instead of money. I would prefer all of this to be done by one person so they would have the same theme for evrything but I'm fine if multiple people do it.

For more information, you can email me: carljvs1@gmail.com
or add me on skype: Hiper115

Thanks for reading!

Deathmitsos

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I can handle the intro.You can find my previous work on my channel and if you like it contact me!
My skype : Mitsosknight

TriTonTGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Was this finished? I tried contacting you on skype, went to message you when I was available but you deleted me.