**NEED** ideas for funny public pranks and public videos!!

Cam Kirkham

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi everyone! Im going to start doing pranks on my channel and funny public videos! I want to hear of some funny things i could do in public which you think would be great for a video! All ideas welcome whether its a prank, a question to ask people or general funny things to do in public at for instance a shopping centre, city centre anything! thanks!!

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I've moved this to the Script writing, Video Ideas and Planning forum. ^_^

Chris the Swissmiss

Hi. I hope you're doing excellent. I'm Chris
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I think pranks that are at peoples' expense are not funny and have been done to death, risen from the grave, and then done to death again.

If I were to do public pranks, it would be something nice, or just strange, but not designed to bother people.

Random idea that just occurred to me:

Write "I don't want it" on the back of bunch of dollar bills (like 10). Go out and hand people the dollar face up and say "Here you go, have a dollar" and then after they react, say "flip it over, what does it say?" and when they say "I don't want it" go "oh okay" and start to reach for it.

Don't fight them for the dollar back, just go with however they react.

Not a brilliant idea but it took me 30 seconds to think up. Think of ideas that are clever and/or friendly.

Good luck!

Reactions: Cam Kirkham

Cam Kirkham

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think pranks that are at peoples' expense are not funny and have been done to death, risen from the grave, and then done to death again.

If I were to do public pranks, it would be something nice, or just strange, but not designed to bother people.

Random idea that just occurred to me:

Write "I don't want it" on the back of bunch of dollar bills (like 10). Go out and hand people the dollar face up and say "Here you go, have a dollar" and then after they react, say "flip it over, what does it say?" and when they say "I don't want it" go "oh okay" and start to reach for it.

Don't fight them for the dollar back, just go with however they react.

Not a brilliant idea but it took me 30 seconds to think up. Think of ideas that are clever and/or friendly.

Good luck!
Thanks for the idea man really appreciate the response ill take it on board!

Reactions: Chris the Swissmiss