Need help with rebranding my channel

Dmenace

Hi everyone
I have a YouTube channel and its consists of different niches.

Metal detecting, extreme activities, urban exploration, etc.

My older videos not getting any views, cuz I misled the YouTube algorithm with my different niches.

I want to take some of my videos and create a new travel vlog channel but I'm not sure it will fall under the travel niche.

I need advise on this procces and help on identifying the right niche for my videos.

Thanks

having multiple niches isn't necessarily a big deal - just in videos make it obvious what it will be about in the title/thum. it'll lower your CTR but increase your average retention time I would guess. I have a similar problem with multiple niches but i'm just going with it and seeing what happens. People who watch niche - will watch only the ones they're interested in. i'm a similar sub size channel :)

having multiple niches isn't necessarily a big deal - just in videos make it obvious what it will be about in the title/thum. it'll lower your CTR but increase your average retention time I would guess. I have a similar problem with multiple niches but i'm just going with it and seeing what happens. People who watch niche - will watch only the ones they're interested in. i'm a similar sub size channel :)
Thanks for the advices:)
Wish you luck as well

I briefly tried several channels = cars, animals, food, but decided to stick with videography channel because it combines several factors into one = important resume/jobs skill & allows for various content vlog/travel/indoors/memorableEvents
Do whatever you want, try things, I would suggest continuing your channel but with fewer topics that are interconnected. Metal detecting, extreme activities & urban exploration - all sound connectable, it should be relatively easy to have at least 2 of those in 1video: example: riding waves & then spending couple minutes metal detecting on the same beach.

Back