Need Help for the Next 'This Week on YTtalk'

George Raymond

Now a major part of Ayre...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Ok, as it says in the title I need some help for the next episode...

My exams are nearly over (next Thursday!) and so I have slowly started to come back thinking about the next episode of 'This Week on YTtalk'.

1. As I have been away from the Forums for a while, I am not aware of any happenings on here. So, I need your help to tell me any news that has happened these last 2 months.

2. Want to be in the next episode? For one of the topics I am going to talk about I need clips of you guys. I need you guys to send me videos of you setting up your cameras and editing your videos. Also, please may I use your 'YTtalk Tag' videos in the episode. Please give me your permission below.

And that is really it! I am planning on making this a very long episode and I am trying to put a lot of work into it.

Thanks guys!

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
We have had loads of members become partners, it isnt exactly forum related but I believe its worth mentioning since its good to hear. The site has had a small layout update to the header, no big change though. Our logo now has a new slogan, one less focused on promotion and more about the community itself. Were about to reach 50k posts too so we might have hit that by the time you make it and you could mention it and give everyone a shoutout for helping us get there. We have a new collaborations forum where members can request people to collab with them, anyone from gamers to makeup gurus etc In total we now have 3 moderators too. There is more but I cant remember more :D You can use my YTtalk tag too if you wish :)

Reactions: Stef

Stef

STEF SZN
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Yeah, a bunch of people became partners which is big news, and the YTtalk Tag that everyone has been doing. The new layout, new moderators, YTtalkTv reached over 100 subscribers...you're gonna have a lot to talk about :D

Reactions: Michael