Need an opinion on my first video.

OpiumSymposium

This is my first satire video on my new channel. Also, the first time i ever filmed myself. I would like to know what you guys think and maybe give me some pointers.

I'm playing a fictional character created by me. He's a racist, homophobic wannabe Russian who's also a closeted homosexual attracted to black men.

I would like to know if the content is funny and catchy and if it keeps one's attention.

Last edited:
cursing, offensive, disturbing etc.... I think you can do better things with your skills, however, there are probably a lot of ppl out there who like to watch these kinds of videos so you might be on to something, if you enjoy creating this then keep going, make more vids

cursing, offensive, disturbing etc.... I think you can do better things with your skills, however, there are probably a lot of ppl out there who like to watch these kinds of videos so you might be on to something, if you enjoy creating this then keep going, make more vids

Thank you, i appreciate it.

Yes, it's disturbing and controversial but it suits the character and anything other than that would be out of character. He's just one of many to come and i want to tell the story and develop my characters over time.

Back