Need an honest review on my art and my first YouTube speedpaint!

CrimsartHD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, just posted my first YouTube video a few hours ago and was wondering if somebody could give me a review on the artwork on my channel and also a review on the video, like, what should I change? How can I improve? Stuff like that. Thanks!

OnyxRaizel

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Your channel artwork is great and fits with what you're going to do on the channel. The video was an excellent introduction to your channel that answered any possible question someone could have when coming to your channel. You should probably get more social media accounts to spread word about your videos (such as Twitter), but Instagram was definitely best one to start with for your content. I believe the song you used was a no-copyright sounds (NCS) track? If so, then you started off strong.

CrimsartHD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Your channel artwork is great and fits with what you're going to do on the channel. The video was an excellent introduction to your channel that answered any possible question someone could have when coming to your channel. You should probably get more social media accounts to spread word about your videos (such as Twitter), but Instagram was definitely best one to start with for your content. I believe the song you used was a no-copyright sounds (NCS) track? If so, then you started off strong.
Ya, it was an NCS track, Ahriz - Nova [NCS Release], and I do agree I should get more social media, so I downloaded twitter, now to change the banner and add twitter everywhere I can, thanks so much!

Kelkschiz

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I like the general style of your videos. You come across as a serious young individual who pursues a carrier in graphical design or as a serious hobby, which is great.

I have a couple of small tips. Your homepage on Youtube looks rather neglected. People who are interested in your channel often land on your homepage. It helps a lot to have an introduction video up there and an organized presentation of your content (videos, playlists). Your first video would do well as a temporary introduction video. I know that it can seems a bit pretentious to start making a homepage when you have almost no content. But trust me it looks a lot better, and it become very important because the homepage gets a lot of traffic.

Personally I think for most types of content a speaking voice is a welcome addition. You have a good speaking voice, I'd think about how to make your videos more interesting with a commentary. Whether it is just talking about what you are doing in the video or more general thoughts about art or graphical design, or anything really as long as it's related and you care about it.

A question I had while watching your channel is who is this guy, what are his skills and ambitions. Generally those are good talking points for an introduction video, so people can get a feel for who you are.

That is all I can think of at the moment. Good luck with your channel!