¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
For the past 3 days i wasn't getting any new subscribers:(

Got any advice?:help:

for 1 sub to at least 10 or more
@Matt360

I've moved your thread to the strategy / technique forum. (Not sure why you created it in the YTtalk support forum.)

This question gets asked (and answered) a lot so I would also suggest you also browse the other threads in this section.

If you're looking for specific advice for your channel based on your existing channel or videos, then please ask for a review in the review forum. (http://yttalk.com/forums/reviews-channel-feedback.64/ ) If your thread complies with the review forum rules (at the top of the review forum), then it will be approved by a member of staff.

Good luck :)

Reactions: KatyAdelson

Hazzador

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I sometimes go more than a week without gaining any subs, its a normal thing to happen to small channels. You will gain more over time trust me

Reactions: Redford1900

Xanderin

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
yes i agree with traveler make more video's and see what work and what doesn't you'll start to understand what way your video's should start to branch to

avilsd

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Make more videos, start a secondary channel, collab with other people, use better tags, and promote your content for hours daily. Promote on Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, Google+, LinkedIn, Forums, literally every place you can. Interact with every single message and comment you get. Invest money into targeted advertising. And be patient and persistent. You will succeed.

Matt360

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sorry:(im still new here.

Matt360

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
@Matt360

I've moved your thread to the strategy / technique forum. (Not sure why you created it in the YTtalk support forum.)

This question gets asked (and answered) a lot so I would also suggest you also browse the other threads in this section.

If you're looking for specific advice for your channel based on your existing channel or videos, then please ask for a review in the review forum. ( ) If your thread complies with the review forum rules (at the top of the review forum), then it will be approved by a member of staff.

Good luck :)
Sorry:(I'm still new here