Gaming Need A Group Of Friends Like - VanossGaming, Robust N Others!

ItzSavage

Reaction score
So I've recently deleted my old youtube channel, which had 450+ subscribers on it , and Most of my friends are Call of Duty Competitors, so they don't like fun or funny stuff. I'm looking for new friends that would love to participate in doing funny things, also the fact that I make Funny Moments Videos I Need Friends Like Vanoss :D,
Requirements: a lil good mic
A PS4 (Optional)
And Skype :D
Also Have the nerve to have fun :)
I'm not really searching for much really :), we could play Garry's Mod, Call Of Duty, GTA V, & Others and just have Fun together :D

GameFreakTV12

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
ItzSavage your name sounds familiar.. I'm willing to collab I got Call Of Duty, GTA, & etc.
Just hit me up! :thumbsup2:

Reactions: ItzSavage

RWTGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This exactly what I have been looking for a to create a group like them also maybe do livestreams together like Hikethegamer and TypicalGamer?

Gimphy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would love to make a video with you and start a group! I have A Playstation 4 and a skype My Youtube Channel is Gimphy C So Comment on one of the 2 videos, and or Hit me up on twitter my user name is @Gimphyy

MitchizFTW

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey whats up im making a group to but i can join in with you when im not doing stuff so it would be great if you would consider me:thumbsup2:

Last edited:

Gimphy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Mitch hit me up on twitter @Gimphyy Or reply and give me your twitter and or skype name.

rdavey14

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I don't have PS4 but I have Garrys Mod And GTA V on PC , My Skype is : AGamersSaga and would love to make a funny moments video

Pixz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don't have PS4 but I have Garrys Mod And GTA V on PC , My Skype is : AGamersSaga and would love to make a funny moments video
do you want to play g mod with me and a couple other guys. i am looking for people to play g mod and gang beasts with. we need 2 more people.

Reactions: RWTGaming

rdavey14

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
do you want to play g mod with me and a couple other guys. i am looking for people to play g mod and gang beasts with. we need 2 more people.
Yeah , I would love to play Garrys Mod , I have not played it in like 2 years though :D. I don't have Gang Beasts
We kicking things off tomorrow you're not gonna wanna miss it!
Whats kicking off ?