• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

My Video will be on TV Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
My dog is going to be featured on an Animal Planet Show called "The Year in Pup Culture" Saturday evening! Someone that works for the production company saw my videos and asked if they could use one of the videos for their show. Check it out! I'm not sure why they chose this video, it is probably the fuzziest video I have. Oh well!

I also finally broke the 100,000 mark, but I only have 26 subscribers.... I guess I get a lot of random traffic.

Bryant

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger, Comedian, Reviewer
nice! congrats :]

Danefrak

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My dog is going to be featured on an Animal Planet Show called "The Year in Pup Culture" Saturday evening! Someone that works for the production company saw my videos and asked if they could use one of the videos for their show. Check it out! I'm not sure why they chose this video, it is probably the fuzziest video I have. Oh well!

I also finally broke the 100,000 mark, but I only have 26 subscribers.... I guess I get a lot of random traffic.
Woah that view to sub ratio is really crazy!

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Woah that view to sub ratio is really crazy!
I know right? I don't understand how I get so many random views. Most of the views come from my oldest videos from the military.... I'm trying to get more on my newer videos, but I only see small traffic on all of them. I think I will come up with a pretty awesome video pretty soon with my new camera, hopefully I get some subs with it. Until then, I guess my old videos will rack up the views

2bonic

Nothing Is Talent If Everyone Can Do It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
That's AMAZING im jealous now its very rare for that to happen im so happy for you even know i don't know you :p if it was me i'd be drowling all over the tv watching it lool.

aviectus

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I know right? I don't understand how I get so many random views. Most of the views come from my oldest videos from the military.... I'm trying to get more on my newer videos, but I only see small traffic on all of them. I think I will come up with a pretty awesome video pretty soon with my new camera, hopefully I get some subs with it. Until then, I guess my old videos will rack up the views
my view sub ratio also is strange for me, people comment and rate and watch my videos but they are not subbing!

Status
Not open for further replies.