My Subscribers Are Complaining About My Audio- Pls Help?

Te-Erika

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello. Recently my subscribers have been saying that my audio quality is bad. I don't hear anything when I am making the videos. Can anyone give my video a listen and tell me what they hear and suggest how to fix it.

My subscriber just said that it sounds like I am in a cave and there are lots of bubbles around. I don't understand.

Brandon

VISUAL.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Just a heads up -- the link to your channel isn't working, so I suggest updating it :) But I found your link. Watched your most recent video about you moving to LA with just $200. Which was awesome. I moved to Chicago in 3 weeks with less than $700 so I could relate! But I digress, your audio problem will not be fixed with software. It's just what you're using to record with. I suggest buying an external desktop microphone since you seem to be recording from behind a laptop anyway. Blue Yeti's are the top of the line. You -could- try to fix it in post-production with programs like Audacity, or the audio effects in Adobe Premiere Pro, but it would just be easier to invest in a separate microphone :)

Reactions: Te-Erika

Te-Erika

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just a heads up -- the link to your channel isn't working, so I suggest updating it :) But I found your link. Watched your most recent video about you moving to LA with just $200. Which was awesome. I moved to Chicago in 3 weeks with less than $700 so I could relate! But I digress, your audio problem will not be fixed with software. It's just what you're using to record with. I suggest buying an external desktop microphone since you seem to be recording from behind a laptop anyway. Blue Yeti's are the top of the line. You -could- try to fix it in post-production with programs like Audacity, or the audio effects in Adobe Premiere Pro, but it would just be easier to invest in a separate microphone :)
Thank you so much for watching and offering feedback! I have no idea how to change my link to my Youtube channel on here. But I will look into investing in a better microphone. Thanks!

Fortyone

Reaction score
Can you link to your channel instead of updating your profile? :)