My Reaction to Robert Kiyosaki on More Stimulus Checks, Depression, and Collapse of the Dollar!

Epic Real Estate

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
This video is my response to Robert Kiyosaki, author of Rich Dad, Poor Dad (YouTube channel The Rich Dad Channel) and his video about stimulus checks, depression and the collapse of the dollar.

ORIGINAL VIDEO: Another Round of Stimulus Will Make the Rich, RICHER - Robert Kiyosaki Quarantine Updates https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfRW0...

Global pandemics, civil unrest and now a depression? Can someone please just wake me up when 2020 is over? In his video Robert Kiyosaki says the stimulus check isn't enough, and I agree. He's right on that front, I mean... over a three month period will the check you've received make an impact on your life? Probably not. But the bigger fish here is Robert is convinced the US dollar is about to crash. Now, he's been predicting this for a while but this time, if the current trend continues of fixing stimulus packages by issuing further stimulus packages, then he's eventually going to be proved right. The economics of the issue is basically this - if the US deficit increases and our national debt grows, the response is usually to print more money. That's what we're doing now. As more money gets printed the value of that money decreases and inflation increases. Eventually, if the cycle goes on long enough, we get to a point of hyperinflation and a collapse of the dollar and a global crash of epic proportions. What does this mean for you and me? Will there be a whole new currency? Will we make a shift to cryptocurrency like Bitcoin? Or are we going to go back to exchanging value by trading blocks of gold and silver? In this video I'm going to share my playbook and give you 5 specific investments you can make to become financially crisis proof. Let me know in the comments below what you think. Do you agree with Robert Kiyosaki? Are you taking any steps to prepare for a depression and a dollar collapse?