My New Blog

Stef

STEF SZN
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I created a new blog that I'm planning on posting on. My main plan right now is to try doing 'Ask Stefan' but in blog form as well as video form, promote my videos, and other write-ups as they come to me. I think it would be easier for me to express myself in writing, even though I still love doing videos so I'm not giving up on that any time soon :D. Anyway, I just made it a few minutes ago so it's not much, and I'm still working out how the website works (but if you can help definitely give me some tips) but here's the link:

stefanmcmillan.blogspot.com

Stef

STEF SZN
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I put up a couple of new posts, and I'm probably going to have a video accompany them. I would appreciate if you guys checked it out :D

Voice of Vanessa

Dimple-Smiles <3
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I put up a couple of new posts, and I'm probably going to have a video accompany them. I would appreciate if you guys checked it out :D
I'm trying to follow you on your blogspot but there is no button to click...you should add the Follwer's widget to your page so people can follow ya!

Reactions: Stef

Stef

STEF SZN
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'm trying to follow you on your blogspot but there is no button to click...you should add the Follwer's widget to your page so people can follow ya!
It's on the bottom :3