Results are only viewable after voting.

Baylze

Overwatch YouTuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer

Baylze's YouTube Channel
Click to visit! :D

Hello everyone, my name is Bailey, better known as Baylze, and I make Gaming content! I'm 18 years old, and currently a student in the United Kingdom.

I mainly produce content based on FPS (First Person Shooters), but enjoy a wide variety of games, I've played action games, adventure games, simulation games, tycoon games and horror games. Most of my viewers enjoy my content regardless of the gaming genre; but my reactions to horror games seem to make a lot of people laugh (I get scared VERY easily lmao)!

My least confident part of YouTube is SEO and social media. I feel as though my quality of editing, commentary and graphic design is decent; although my ability to effective expose and advertise my YouTube channel is pretty poor right now - I'm not sure how to manipulate YouTube's algorithm and manipulate titles, descriptions & tags.

I'm looking for criticism and constructive feedback regarding pretty much every single aspect of my YouTube channel, from the 'About me' section to the actual video content. I'm aware that my editing is at a very basic level, and that's because I don't currently possess any advanced video editing software - but I believe my style still has the potential to be pretty entertaining!
:D
My Content
  • Overwatch​
  • Star Wars Battlefron​
  • Theme Hospital​
  • Five Nights at Freddy's
  • Paladins
  • Blackwake
  • Puzzle Games
My Hardware
  • Processor: Intel(R) Core i5-4460 CPU @ 3.20GHz​
  • Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960​
  • Video Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600​
  • RAM: 8.0 GB​
  • Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7​
My Peripherals
  • Mouse: Shark Force Sharkoon (Black)​
  • Keyboard: PowerCool LED Keyboard​
  • Microphone: Blue Yeti​
  • Headset: HyperX Cloud (v1)'s​
My Software
  • Video Editor: Windows Movie Maker​
  • Recording Software: NVIDIA Shadowplay​
  • Streaming Software: OBS (Open Broadcasting Studio)​
  • Music: Incompetech & NoCopyrightSounds​
  • Graphics: Paint.NET Graphics (self-made)​

Baylze's Channel: Click here for my YouTube Channel!
Baylze's Twitter: Click here for my Twitters!

I welcome any form of comments or feedback, whether positive or negative, as long as it's constructive!
Thank you guys for reading, and thank you even more so if you click any of my links!
:)

Last edited:

Olroy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
your video quality is absolutely beautiful man, can't believe you edit with movie maker o.o, also your commentary is very well defined and you sound confident infront of the mic, keep up the hard work and learn to take advantage of youtube's new algorithm and I bet you'll grow fast!

Reactions: Pichu

Baylze

Overwatch YouTuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
your video quality is absolutely beautiful man, can't believe you edit with movie maker o.o, also your commentary is very well defined and you sound confident infront of the mic, keep up the hard work and learn to take advantage of youtube's new algorithm and I bet you'll grow fast!
Hey, thank you! It really makes my day to see someone praise my content, even though I consider it very low production value haha!

Another comment about the voice, too! Thank you so much :D

Reactions: JayPlays

Ncommunicado

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The commentary was more or less on point with the title of the video. You briefly touched on the gameplay in the background and then transitioned into your future plans with your channel. The video quality looked good to my untrained eye and the few videos I watched on your channel I could already tell a difference in the commentary from the video listed above and those from a week ago. Speaking of your channel, I like your banner (SW fan + OW gamer myself) and the rest seems like you have all the basics covered, though I'm not expert. With that said, best of luck to ya and keep the vids coming!

Baylze

Overwatch YouTuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The commentary was more or less on point with the title of the video. You briefly touched on the gameplay in the background and then transitioned into your future plans with your channel. The video quality looked good to my untrained eye and the few videos I watched on your channel I could already tell a difference in the commentary from the video listed above and those from a week ago. Speaking of your channel, I like your banner (SW fan + OW gamer myself) and the rest seems like you have all the basics covered, though I'm not expert. With that said, best of luck to ya and keep the vids coming!
Hey Ncommunicado! Thanks for the feedback. Appreciate the full review of my latest video.

Thanks for checking me out, and I'm really glad you've spotted a difference in my commentary confidence. I've noticed it too haha! :D

Reactions: Ncommunicado

CoreyPlays

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It is quite weird trying to do a review. But I am sure you can do anything bro. :D

TheCarbonUK

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Very nice man I'm sure your be fine on YouTube just keep at it you seem fairly confident already so don't worry about that!

See you soon!