• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

My gaming channel has 1000 subs in less than 4 months!!

Stockhouse

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys, I have a new gaming channel on YouTube. It's my first ever channel and my first time making YouTube videos.

I uploaded my first video 3/14/2016. Over the weekend, I hit 1000+ subscribers on 7/30/2016.

I'm really happy with the growth I've seen on the channel and I am hoping things will continue to grow at this rate for a long time!

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
You just surpassed the hardest milestone. Congratulations for the 1000 subs! All the best for 2000 subs.

Toast Gaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
That's pretty stellar growth! Any tips you've learned so far that you could share which you have found have helped you along?

Stockhouse

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
That's pretty stellar growth! Any tips you've learned so far that you could share which you have found have helped you along?
Well, I'm always trying new techniques to edit my videos and keep them entertaining. And I've worked really hard to build a community on YouTube of other creators who watch my videos and interact with me through comments and my other social media sites. If you can build a community that's invested in your success, they will help you grow!And at the end of the day, just having a great community of viewers is satisfying enough!

Hiroto

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
1000 subs in 4 months? Nice dude congradulations!

Kevin Muldoon

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Congratulations. Great achievement.

What have you found to be the most effective way of connecting with other YouTube gamers?

Fir example, are you commenting a lot or interacting via Twitter?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Stockhouse

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You just surpassed the hardest milestone. Congratulations for the 1000 subs! All the best for 2000 subs.
That's good to hear! I'm hoping that snowball effect can hit the channel with some exponential growth!

1000 subs in 4 months? Nice dude congradulations!
Thank you dude!

Congratulations. Great achievement.

What have you found to be the most effective way of connecting with other YouTube gamers?

Fir example, are you commenting a lot or interacting via Twitter?

I am really active on pages outside of YouTube, such as Twitter, Facebook Pages, and Instagram. I also watch a lot of videos and comment but don't spam for people to watch my videos. I think it's really rude when people do that.

Kevin Muldoon

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
That's good to hear! I'm hoping that snowball effect can hit the channel with some exponential growth!

Thank you dude!

I am really active on pages outside of YouTube, such as Twitter, Facebook Pages, and Instagram. I also watch a lot of videos and comment but don't spam for people to watch my videos. I think it's really rude when people do that.
I pretty much just ignore sub for sub requests as I don't feel that either of us will help each other long term. Additionally, not only do I produce videos for YouTube, I also use YouTube all the time. So I only want to subscribe to channels I genuinely like.

Stockhouse

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I pretty much just ignore sub for sub requests as I don't feel that either of us will help each other long term. Additionally, not only do I produce videos for YouTube, I also use YouTube all the time. So I only want to subscribe to channels I genuinely like.

Yeah man, same. I don't do sub4sub. It makes sub counts go up, but views don't increase and it means your sub list gets flooded with channels you don't like so you miss out on the stuff you do like.

Kevin Muldoon

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Yeah I agree. Plus I have no doubt that YouTube (Google) will have something in their rankings algorithm that punishes channels who do sub for sub and try and manipulate search results etc.