My first gaming video, is my editing, commentary, and length of video good?

JustJay

Hey guys I uploaded my first gaming video and I would like you guys's opinion on editing, commentary and the length of the video. I want to make them shorter and I want to know if the editing is too much or too little. I'm pretty sure the length is too long too and should I include an outro? Help please.

i need to find someone who can make one for halo thumbnails
you got this far, go further,,,,,, I use photoshop but that requires a monthly $ subscription, there are other programs, in the beginning I simply created thumbnails withing the video editing software by typing something over a frame of interest & then extracting it as a picture ;)

you got this far, go further,,,,,, I use photoshop but that requires a monthly $ subscription, there are other programs, in the beginning I simply created thumbnails withing the video editing software by typing something over a frame of interest & then extracting it as a picture ;)
ok thanks :)

Hi! Before we get to my critiques I’d like to say congratulations on your first video! As a fellow gaming channel it is always nice to review them!

okay!

Length: Don’t really have much of a complaint there! It flowed well and it didn’t drag. And it wasn’t too long nor was it too short!

Commentary: very organic which is a good thing to hear, but nothing really extraordinary to grab you. And you don’t have to be energetic and over the top to do that either

Editing: pretty well done, I can tell this had effort into it which is amazing! However, what I’d recommend is having edge text colored so that it is easier to read because some of the colors were hard to read. Also maybe have assigned colors to different people to know who is who!

And I’ll do this because why not, but thumbnail! Put a little more effort into that, there are some nice free photoshop websites or programs out there. And because it’s Halo, you can do quite a bit there!

OVERALL: I watched the whole thing and smiled a good bit so well done and hope to see more!

Hi! Before we get to my critiques I’d like to say congratulations on your first video! As a fellow gaming channel it is always nice to review them!

okay!

Length: Don’t really have much of a complaint there! It flowed well and it didn’t drag. And it wasn’t too long nor was it too short!

Commentary: very organic which is a good thing to hear, but nothing really extraordinary to grab you. And you don’t have to be energetic and over the top to do that either

Editing: pretty well done, I can tell this had effort into it which is amazing! However, what I’d recommend is having edge text colored so that it is easier to read because some of the colors were hard to read. Also maybe have assigned colors to different people to know who is who!

And I’ll do this because why not, but thumbnail! Put a little more effort into that, there are some nice free photoshop websites or programs out there. And because it’s Halo, you can do quite a bit there!

OVERALL: I watched the whole thing and smiled a good bit so well done and hope to see more!
thank you so much! I really needed to know this. I noticed all the things you mentioned already but i needed more insight on how to do it a little better and your review definitely helped a lot! ♥

Hey guys I uploaded my first gaming video and I would like you guys's opinion on editing, commentary and the length of the video. I want to make them shorter and I want to know if the editing is too much or too little. I'm pretty sure the length is too long too and should I include an outro? Help please.

Hey. So good job for the first gaming vid.
About the length, it’s fine but it’s just personal preference, some people like it shorter, some longer.
Editing was pretty good, you chose the best moments and it def made me smile a few times and got in a better mood lol
You can include outro but also put end screen such as links to your playlist or the best related vid and subscribe button. Make audience to stay on your channel and binge watch all vids and this way you can gain a potential subscriber.
Also put more effort into thumbnail, get creative with it, look at other popular content creators of your niche (halo on your case) and look at their thumbnails, that can give you some ideas. You can use web service called “Canva” for that, it’s free, and I personally use it.
And also I see your description box is empty, full it up with important information, out key words in it, this way you can improve your SEO and more people can find your vid.
So with all that being said, good luck man!

Back