My channel was rejected for YPP and NO reason WHY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lolitaa20

Reaction score
They didn't list a reason at all? Did you try reaching back out to them and asking?
I did and they said that it does not complie with guadlines and they cannot determent why.
The channel is TRACARICA TV can you check and maybe tell me if xou understand what guadlines i did not complie with

TheWealthProject

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I did and they said that it does not complie with guadlines and they cannot determent why.
The channel is TRACARICA TV can you check and maybe tell me if xou understand what guadlines i did not complie with
I went through some of your videos and I'm really not sure...

TheWealthProject

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the monetization forum.

Your videos are in a foreign language so it's hard to understand. They maybe seem to be using misleading titles and thumbnails of celebrities? I clicked on one video and it was a strange vlog of someone whose head you couldn't see, drinking a cup of coffee and talking with a weird voice. Was that you? The content of the video didn't seem to match the title or thumbnail. Youtube doesn't like that.

If your videos have misleading metadata (including titles and thumbnails), then Youtube won't approve the content.

Also some of the thumbnails were quite "adult" in nature.

• Main theme
  • Most viewed videos
  • Newest videos
  • Biggest proportion of watch time
  • Video metadata (including titles, thumbnails, and descriptions)
The above are just examples of content our reviewers may assess. Note that our reviewers can, and may check other parts of your channel to see if it fully meets our policies.
Source: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/1311392?hl=en

markkaz

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I put your channel name into a translator and it returned with 'download' TV. What exactly is your channel about?

markkaz

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I scanned three videos and it appears that you are a commentator. None of the graphics in your thumbnail were in the video. Plus, it's just weird that you cut off your head.

Attachments

Lolitaa20

Reaction score
I scanned three videos and it appears that you are a commentator. None of the graphics in your thumbnail were in the video. Plus, it's just weird that you cut off your head.
Yes i comment on reality and stars from Balkan. I font want to show my all face becouse i need to have privacy and to keep my identite.
I dont think that they rejected me for the half face
Can you tell me what do you think is the reason

Status
Not open for further replies.