My channel is HACKED

Mateas

Reaction score
Hello my channel mozartofbasketball is hacked yesterday.
Can anybody help ?

Mateas

Reaction score
Hi!
I have 2 mail that can be send from person that hacked my other mail & youtube account. I still didn't delete it.
First one I open, second didnt open.
I just changed every password on my phone.
Do you want me to send you these 2 mail ?
Mybe you can track him from that ?
Thanks for replay on my mail.
Hope something good will happen

NeilHavel

Reaction score
Hello, have you recovered your account? If yes, then please tell me how. I am a YouTuber and I have recently crossed 10K subscribers but my account got hacked by someone and now I can't access to my account. I am so upset these days. I can't concentrate on anything. Even, I took help from this https://www.topessaywriting.org/samples/immigration website to write my assignments. I want to recover my account. I will be thankful to anyone over here who will help me in recovering my YouTube account.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mateas

Mateas

Reaction score
Hello, have you recovered your account? If yes, then please tell me how. I am a YouTuber and I have recently crossed 10K subscribers but my account got hacked by someone and now I can't access to my account. I am so upset these days. I can't concentrate on anything. Even, I took help from this https://www.topessaywriting.org/samples/immigration website to write my assignments. I want to recover my account. I will be thankful to anyone over here who will help me in recovering my YouTube account.
No still dont have my yt account and gmail adress

Vanesa

Reaction score
My channel is also hacked today. The name of the channel is Vanessa and it is a gaming channel, and now it is called Tesla. All my videos have been put on Private and I can't do anything. I have barely 370 subscribers and the hacker asked for $ 4801 to pay him what I don't have. I contacted YT support but was unable to find out anything.