My channel got struck down for no reason!!

VoidTranceYT

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Ok so I had made a Black ops 3 supply drop opening video when WITHIN 10 minutes it got taken down. I sent the appeal and wanted to find out more as to why I had a video taken down. I did a little searching and found out my video had been taken down for being deceptive or spam. So I looked through my tags and other metadata and nothing was spam. So how does it come to be that a video can get taken down if there is nothing wrong with it. If you have experienced this before please help me out as I have never had a problem like this before.... Thank you YTTalk Forums

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I feel so sorry for your condition, I am not really sure about your case. Your views are high enough that anybody can flag the videos. Make sure that your description was not filled with unnecessary tags. I hope YOUTUBE will fix this issue soon.

VoidTranceYT

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am under the impression that I didn't do anything wrong, I hope it does get cleared up because I cannot live stream now which sucks....[DOUBLEPOST=1454439360,1454439033][/DOUBLEPOST]If anyone else has some information or advice for this I would greatly appreciate it

Brinkbabe91

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Ok so I had made a Black ops 3 supply drop opening video when WITHIN 10 minutes it got taken down. I sent the appeal and wanted to find out more as to why I had a video taken down. I did a little searching and found out my video had been taken down for being deceptive or spam. So I looked through my tags and other metadata and nothing was spam. So how does it come to be that a video can get taken down if there is nothing wrong with it. If you have experienced this before please help me out as I have never had a problem like this before.... Thank you YTTalk Forums
Wow that really sucks. Well hopefully it was just a mistake on their end. Just i guess be careful how you tag things maybe. Also be as nice and respectful in your emails back and forth with Youtube about this, and hopefully they will be really cool about it in return :)

VoidTranceYT

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Can I contact YouTube directly about this, i would like some reassurance at this point as to what happened because they didn't tell me much when It got taken down[DOUBLEPOST=1454440178,1454440142][/DOUBLEPOST]like do they have a specific email for this

Brinkbabe91

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Can I contact YouTube directly about this, i would like some reassurance at this point as to what happened because they didn't tell me much when It got taken down[DOUBLEPOST=1454440178,1454440142][/DOUBLEPOST]like do they have a specific email for this
maybe good youtube contact information?

VoidTranceYT

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Doesn't seem to be a email i can use to contact them directly, that sucks. I think their whole striking system need to be reworked to be honest and done by actual people and not a computer

StacyPancakes

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
That's unfortunate! I hope that you get it all figured out!

VoidTranceYT

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks for the support![DOUBLEPOST=1454508162,1454448744][/DOUBLEPOST]I cannot believe that yet another video has been taken down, oddly it only takes down my scheduled videos and not one I uploaded yesterday publicly and had no problems with