My BEST OF video! What do you think?

TheAustrianGuys

TeaRoller
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everybody :)
So I recently resurrected my YouTube channel and came back to YTtalk because I just love this community!
I thought it would be a cool way to restart my channel by not only posting a new video out of nowhere but actually cutting together my favourite parts of all of my videos so far and put them in one single video.

I'd love to hear your brutally honest opinions on this video since it took me way too much time, because I decided to rewatch ALL of my videos, write down my favourite moments with timestamps to cut these out and eventually reduce the total number sensibly.

What do you think about the visuals, are they appealing or rather boring?
What do you think about the audio, especially when it comes to the background music and my voice together? Is it clear enough?
And finally: does it entertain you to a certain degree?

So yeah, thanks for reading, but if you want, you can now watch the video, so go ahead :D

Ezrider92356

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
took way too long to get to actually showing anything. then when you finally get to showing best of clips the first few clips are completely non interesting/entertaining. I am not interested in gaming video's to start with though so that doesn't help.

TheAustrianGuys

TeaRoller
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well if you're watching a best of video of a gaming channel even though you're not interested in this type of content, that - as you said - doesn't help at all.

Ezrider92356

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
sorry if I hurt your feelings really wasn't trying to, maybe I should have just left it as I thought the intro was far too long and dry I found myself wanting to click off the video long before it actually got to any clips. I did not know what the content of the video was going to be until I had been watching for a long time, that won't help retain new viewers. I mentioned that I am not into gaming video's so you would know to take my review of the actual content with a grain of salt. some people may find your clips to be entertaining. but I would personally would expect something that is a best of to be more thrilling.

in all fairness there is nothing in your post or thumbnail or title that says anything about what kind of content it is. I probably would have skipped over watching your video and reviewing it had I known it was gaming. there are a lot of gamers on here maybe someone else will have a different take

again sorry not trying to offend I personally feel the best review is one that is completely honest you don't have to take everything said to heart but to try to take note of, learn/improve. atta boys and good jobs don't help you learn/grow. jmo

TheAustrianGuys

TeaRoller
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
sorry if I hurt your feelings really wasn't trying to, maybe I should have just left it as I thought the intro was far too long and dry I found myself wanting to click off the video long before it actually got to any clips. I did not know what the content of the video was going to be until I had been watching for a long time, that won't help retain new viewers. I mentioned that I am not into gaming video's so you would know to take my review of the actual content with a grain of salt. some people may find your clips to be entertaining. but I would personally would expect something that is a best of to be more thrilling.

in all fairness there is nothing in your post or thumbnail or title that says anything about what kind of content it is. I probably would have skipped over watching your video and reviewing it had I known it was gaming. there are a lot of gamers on here maybe someone else will have a different take

again sorry not trying to offend I personally feel the best review is one that is completely honest you don't have to take everything said to heart but to try to take note of, learn/improve. atta boys and good jobs don't help you learn/grow. jmo
Sorry, my reply was apparently not well-worded. I didn't want to come across offended because I'm not. Anyways now with your second reply I can understand your points of criticism better so thanks for the feedback! I'll definitely improve on that :)