My Account was flagged and disabled.

ReactioNation

Reaction score
Hi, my channel name is ReactioNation. I need HELP because a troll flagged my channel, which disabled my main private channel that I use to log in through. I log in through the main private channel first, and from there i switch accounts into the one where I UPLOAD videos. They both use the same email. But now the main channel is the one that got disabled, so I can't log into it so I can then switch to my UPLOAD channel at all. I can't log in to either channel.

I do reaction mashups (whether you like reaction videos or not is your opinion, that's not the point here). as you may know, if a new game trailer or movie trailer releases, reaction mashup channels usually all do a video about that trailer. As well as try not to laugh challenges, dank memes, etc random videos. That doesn't mean we are copying each other, nor uploading each others video. we all edit our own videos, but we just all happen to be doing a mashup related to that trailer or video. But someone decided to flag my account cause they said I'm copying someone elses channel, which im not.. We just both happend to do a reaction mashup to the same main video... If you check out my videos, i actually take my own time to edit, and make my own mashups from scratch.

now i cant log into my account anywhere else other than my phone, cause its still logged in to the UPLOAD channel there. So basically i just need help getting my account back so I can use it elsewhere other than my phone. if anyone can help, please reply. Thanks.

DigiBox

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
You likely need to contact youtube support ask them what happened in addition you should have an Email informing you on what the strike was for.

In addition you have a 'reaction channel' Therefore it can be likely your videos were not fair use.

ReactioNation

Reaction score
It was because a person flagged my videos, cause he thought i was "plagiarizing" another channel. That person literally wrote that as a comment in one of my videos telling me he flagged my channel. So because of that, as soon as he flagged it, I received an automated email from YT saying "Due to repeated or severe violations of our community guidelines your youtube account Ironhide01 has been terminated."

So ironhide01 is just where i log into first, so then i switch to my UPLOAD account which is ReactioNation, which isn't disabled, but I can't log into it now since I dont have access to my Ironhide01 account.

DigiBox

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Your going to need to contact youtube support and inform them of this issue.

You could also try tweeting @teamyoutube

DigiBox

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
you could also check here - .youtube /yt/ creators/en-GB /support .html? noapp=1

Austerpower

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
You likely need to contact youtube support ask them what happened in addition you should have an Email informing you on what the strike was for.

In addition you have a 'reaction channel' Therefore it can be likely your videos were not fair use.
reaction channels are totally not fair use and shouldn't be, unless you add the creativity of people like H3H3 who combines his own content and the videos he is reacting to, to create a truly unique product. there are people who post SJW compilations and literally say 1 or two things in a 20 minute clip and expect it to be fair use.

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
@ReactoNation Contacting YouTube Partner Support is the wrong avenue to persue. You need instead, to fill out the form at the following link: https://support.google.com/youtube/contact/accountdisabled and very carefully explain how you did not violate the rules.

If your channel suspension appeal is denied: Note that you are from that point in time prohibited from owning, accessing or creating any further YouTube channels. Your secondary channel will also be deleted.

DJBenz

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
alright thanks, How do I contact youtube support other than twitter?
Prepare to be bitterly disappointed by YouTube's complete lack of any kind of support in the matter. They are abysmal at communicating on issues like this.