Music Musicians Wanted :)

Gio521

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I'm a youtuber who does covers and I'm currently looking for other artists to collaborate with! I'm thinking of cross promoting by doing 2 covers, one for my channel and one for yours! You can pick any song you like for your channel and vice versa. I am currently also seeking for a female artist to sing a song with me that I've wanted to do for a long time but i'll discuss it further if I get a response from anyone :) Anyway, you don't have to be a female singer to collaborate with me.. or a singer at all! You can also be a music producer, musican, anything to do with music! I would be happy to join forces with you and to create something special! Feel free to leave a comment :) Have a wonderful day!

NightcoreHollow

Reaction score
Hello im a music producer known as Nightcore i am good editing with Adobe After effect so i started this channel and will start uploading soon. I hope you collab with me and grow our channel together

Gio521

Reaction score
Hello im a music producer known as Nightcore i am good editing with Adobe After effect so i started this channel and will start uploading soon. I hope you collab with me and grow our channel together
Awesome! I was wondering if I could get a link to your account and I'll message you through youtube and we could sort something out? I tried clicking on the link provided but it comes up with 'Channel does not exist'

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hey! How are ya!

I do a lot of different types of music on youtube too, feel free to check out my channel ;) I'd love to collaborate sometime? Just let me know! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: TV Harmonies

Gio521

Reaction score
Hey! How are ya!

I do a lot of different types of music on youtube too, feel free to check out my channel ;) I'd love to collaborate sometime? Just let me know! ;)
Hi!! I can't believe I didn't get to you sooner! how can I contact you? do you prefer over social media or over youtube?

TV Harmonies

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hey! How are ya!

Hey I really like your channel! I was wondering if you'd like to do some type of collaboration ? Let me know if you're interested :)

Margaux Castillo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
HELLO! I'd be more than willing to to a collab with you! I just started my channel last week. I've only posted one cover so far but I'm working on making more soon. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Margaux Castillo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey there!! I'm more than willing to do a collab with you :) I do covers and I also have some compositions in progress. Just message me if any of you are interested. I just started out my channel this past week, feel free to check out my first cover posted last week! :D

Gio521

Reaction score
Hey there!! I'm more than willing to do a collab with you :) I do covers and I also have some compositions in progress. Just message me if any of you are interested. I just started out my channel this past week, feel free to check out my first cover posted last week! :D
Hi! Yes! I'd totally be willing to collab with you! How would I be able to contact you to discuss further our plans for out collab? Do you prefer it over email or should we just message each other on youtube?

Reactions: Margaux Castillo