Music Nations Problem

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Joined
Nov 25, 2012
Messages
1,732
Reaction score
691
Age
65
Location
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
There used to be a MusicNation banner on this forum I think. It's not there anymore. Could MusicNation have been a part of ZoominTV all this time and the section got shut down and all members of the now defunct sub-network been moved to the main? Or could ZoominTV have simply bought out and merged MusicNation into itself?
 
  • Like
Reactions: slove

MikeN96

Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2016
Messages
6
Reaction score
5
Age
25
I really don't know mate.If it was 'sub network' for zoomin.tv then why on channels settings is Music Nations?
It s not sub-network.
Btw here is update[DOUBLEPOST=1482513301,1482513229][/DOUBLEPOST]I just need to wait while Zoomin.TV earn money on my content....
 

Attachments

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Joined
Nov 25, 2012
Messages
1,732
Reaction score
691
Age
65
Location
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
I really don't know mate.If it was 'sub network' for zoomin.tv then why on channels settings is Music Nations?
It s not sub-network.
Btw here is update[DOUBLEPOST=1482513301,1482513229][/DOUBLEPOST]I just need to wait while Zoomin.TV earn money on my content....
Glad they will straighten it out now.

Reason I thought it might have been a sub-network: I was once a part of Maker Studios MCN; and all of their sub-networks had different names at the point I was a member. If your channel was in one of those, it came under the sub-net name rather than the main one. I will never join a network again; I want all the money I am due; not 60% of it, with the other 40% being eaten up by a network which won't really give me anything I truly need.
 

MikeN96

Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2016
Messages
6
Reaction score
5
Age
25
I don't know where money earned on videos since 3 days goes.
Because if they 'replace' Zoomin.TV Live with Music Nations I will see earnings before this happened,100% is this made because Zoomin.TV is bad network and people don't earn good money so this is best way...Every partner of MN is now with Zoomin.TV Live.And yeah I saw that Zoomin.TV have many networks.
Like sports,lifestyles,games etc.What a buisness :D
 

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Joined
Nov 25, 2012
Messages
1,732
Reaction score
691
Age
65
Location
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
It doesn't look to me like you are earning a great deal of money in the first place. You have only two videos and two subscribers to match. Why did you join a network so early in your YouTube career size wise? I know your channel is at least 7 years old; did you expect the network to help you grow?

If so, you made a huge mistake by joining one. Networks expect you to grow your own channel as a rule, and you will need to post a lot more videos to make enough to reach payment threshold.