Multiple Channels

Status
Not open for further replies.

QMQuizology

TheTubeInn
Reaction score
Do you any of you guys/girls have more than one channel. Do you post only certain videos in a certain channel.

Currently I have 3 there's 'allyh2007' which is my main channel where I pretty much upload all my videos and have since launched my Quiz Show on.

Then there's 'fatboyrugger' which came about drunkenly(if that is a word) at a house party when I put on about 7 coats and challenged people to rugby tackle me outside. The video was part of a longer video that's on allyh2007 which I cut and put on fatboyrugger. I was going to carry on doing more of the same stunts in different places but has since not gone ahead.

Finally there is ' questiontimeAZ' which was going to be the home of my quiz show. It didn't start well and I felt it needed retuning so had since moved to allyh2007. I'm trying to close quedtiontimeAZ, I've deleted all the video but still won't let me close it lol.

I guess you could say I like to try new things and ideas, let's hope my quiz keeps getting better and better.

So what's all you guys/girls stories of YouTube do you have multiple channels or do you just stick to one theme on one channel.

Unknown_user009

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I used to have a few channels and go between each one of them but I dont do that any more, its too much doing regular videos for two unless you have the time and patience I wouldn't recommend it if you're wanting to get serious with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.