Multi-Platform Promotion: Bitchute and LBRY?

Min/Max Munchking

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
I have accounts on both of those sites, but I never bothered putting any of my content there. I have heard you can get extra views for hardly any extra effort, but I just don't think it's worth it. YouTube is simply too big and its growth is accelerating even more nowadays. Heck, my average monthly views have more than doubled compared to as recently as February 2020.

I know about the "don't put all of your eggs into one basket" and all that, but frankly, YT is like an industrial barrel while the alternatives are like just some miniature cups, so I just don't feel like trying to diversify in that regard is gonna make any difference if any of our YT channels ever go under for any reason.

ThriftyAV

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Monetization through LBRY is through the crypto-coin LBC. At this point it is not ad supported, but I do receive LBC tips on my posts. There is no monetization through Bitchute at this time. I am posting Amazon Affiliate links for products featured in the videos on both LBRY and Bitchute. I do not have my full archive posted on Bitchute, just a few highlights, and I mention my YouTube channel in all those videos, so I am using Bitchute to drive traffic to YouTube, where I am monetized.

Reactions: LandyVlad