Movie & TV Show Clips

Banjoko1

Reaction score
Hi there! I am starting a channel about commenting on Films and TV on my IPad Pro 2017. I have captured the audio fine, however cannot figure out how to get the relevant clips from TV shows and films into my editing package (Lumafusion) any thoughts? Even if I could save YouTube videos and edit them I could get enough to start editing the videos. Does anyone know how I get whole Movies or shows into my editing package and/or YouTube videos as its really kicking my behind at the moment!

Many thanks in advance.

Banjoko1

Reaction score
I see i have had plenty of views, however no responses to this query, which I understand, however I have been searching and can’t find this in FAQ. If anyone fears aiding me because of Copyright issues the could someone perhaps even just point me in the right direction? I am progressing well with my new audio set up for the VoiceOvers but cannot make headway on getting the relevant clips from Movies and Tv shows. Even knowing how to download YouTube Channels so they can be opened in Lumafusion would be a great help.

I really do appreciate your time and can promise these are legitimate queries. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

James