none of the model vids are on the copyright list etc

i also make quote vids and other stuff all my own content

my question is do i need to delete vids etc
or can i just make quote vids from now on
all my own content etc
then reapply to youtube

here is my link

YT dont make it easy to know which vids will prevent me from moneytiseing etc
also if i delete videos will i lose views watch time etc on my channel.

any advice i am grateful for

cbpayne

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
i make supermodel vids with clips from YT etc
i never claim to own content etc i always put this in every description etc
That is the very definition of reused content. It will not be approved for monetization.

You need to delete all content is not your original work. Yes; you will loose watch times associated with those videos.

Reactions: Crown

kingbo1666

Reaction score
That is the very definition of reused content. It will not be approved for monetization.

You need to delete all content is not your original work. Yes; you will loose watch times associated with those videos.
thanks for replying to be honest i know alot of people ask seemlier question etc
i was not going to monytise them only my quote vids etc as knew i dont own the model video clips etc
i thought i could of just kept them but not monytise them.

its just a
shame to delete the vids i made i was thinking of moving them to a new channel not to monytise but just to keep
as i put alot of work editn them etc. and keep my quote vids to try for moneytise

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
If your quotes are static images of text that you are not the originator of (i.e. these are not your personal quotes by authorship), then they won't be monetizable either. If the majority of your videos are the supermodel clips stolen from other YT channels, this is why you were rejected for reused content.

You also need to know that downloading videos from YouTube channels you don't own, is a violation of YouTube's Terms of Service; and can get your channel terminated.

wolfdog

Reaction score
The quotes i find on the net the (text)
I add a background image non CR etc then i add non CR music.
So i not sure where i stand if its say a quote from churchill etc

The model vids are from creativ coms lincence etc and have not appeard on my CR list i dont steal them from small channels i compile from ads etc but i had no intention of monytisen them i thought i would just keep them to get traffic for my channel quote videos etc

i get what you mean thou people useing other content trying to monytise etc

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
If the majority of your watch time comes from non-monetizable content, when you try for monetization that will hurt or even totally negate your chances of a successful review. YouTube no longer monetizes many content types, including your "quotes" videos. I strongly suggest that you take a close look at the current Partner Programme Policies, and the Help Article titled: "What kind of content can I monetize?" before going any further. I will link both in the order I stated.

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
You won't be able to monetise your channel with still images and quotes, specially if you don't add your own voice/commentary to the videos.
If you wanna reapply again, I would recommend you delete all the videos you don't own or are simple quotes and start creating original content with your voice or face.
In the end, YouTube makes it easy for people to monetise their channels but you need to follow their rules.
Best of Luck!