Gaming Modded Minecraft Series[PC][1.5k+Subs]

Archi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey people!

I'm starting a new modded Minecraft series on my channel, the idea behind this series is splitting a few youtubers/players into 3-4 groups of roughly 2-3 members and have them go head to head to become the greater tribe, with access to mods that add guns, explosives and even jets! I'm expecting this series to make for some really entertaining footage depending on how it gets played out.

A server is already bought and a modpack has already been compiled and is currently being added to technic launcher for a simple one click install on your side.

Requirements:
  • Discord to communicate
  • Good Microphone

MrGreenBrick

Reaction score
Hi. That sounds like a great idea and I would love to be a part of it! :) my skype is MrGreenBrick.

Last edited:

MitchizFTW

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey people!

I'm starting a new modded Minecraft series on my channel, the idea behind this series is splitting a few youtubers/players into 3-4 groups of roughly 2-3 members and have them go head to head to become the greater tribe, with access to mods that add guns, explosives and even jets! I'm expecting this series to make for some really entertaining footage depending on how it gets played out.

A server is already bought and a modpack has already been compiled and is currently being added to technic launcher for a simple one click install on your side.

Requirements:
  • Discord to communicate
  • Good Microphone
it sounds like fun whats your discord channel. also my Skype is scarlet7367 just in case we need talk there until your discord is set up

Zaptical

Reaction score
Hey people!

Requirements:
  • Discord to communicate
  • Good Microphone
i would like to join in on this sounds cool my skype is thezaptical