Minecraft

CainDamon

Cheese
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
what is the best thing to record Minecraft cuz i have bandicam but i want something that says nothing on the screen

KevinPJH

www.youtube.com/user/muttnbear
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Fraps, even Camtasia if you run the game in window (which i think most people do)

John Lock

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Fraps has quite a few issues and on ocassions delivers very poor quality - Camtasia on the other hand is very, very good and comes with an small editing programme to allow you to add some really simple effects.

Fraps is £24.95 ( $37.00 )

Tylermc

The Techy TV
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I prefer Camtasia over fraps since you have so many more options after you're done recording. The new versions of camtasia work great with minecraft as long as you run it in window. For a quick preview of camtasia with minecraft look up the user lovetoskate555 that's an old channel of mine using camtasia for minecraft. After you're done recording on camtasia you are also given a full video editor as well.

Pirate Hurrdurr

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Fraps is the standard many YouTubers use. You do need editing software to process the video and make edits.

I also recommend Dxtory to people. It's fairly unknown and you need to be technical with codecs to use it. You can not follow a tutorial for it as you need settings custom for your computer. But it is much better than Fraps in my opinion.