Gaming Minecraft Manhunt and more! (Inspired by Dream on youtube)

Quaako

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello! My name is Quaako and I am 12 years old, I am looking for some people that would be willing to collab with me and make videos like Dream's (a youtuber) I have my own private server and plugins ready to go when we want to play. I have a discord if you would like to contact me discord: Quaako#3956 please contact me there because I am most likely not able to see your reply here. I only need a couple requirements from you which are as listed here:
1. Have a ok mic (there are ways you can fix the sound so I can help but try not to have to many loud noises in the background)
2. Please be atleast 10 - 14 years old (I want to try and keep a balance in my videos)
3. Please be ok at PvP in the later version of minecraft because we will be doing the challenges in that version.

Anyway I think this is a really good opportunity to grow our channels and I am excited to see you around! (Again my discord is Quaako#3956 please contact me over there for much more info!)

Last edited:

Supereas23

Reaction score
That's awesome Quaako! I'm in progress in making my own Manhunt server in my network right now. Not sure if you would be interested in checking it out. I'm hoping to get a collaboration of YouTubers on the server to just have some fun while gaining some perks to promote their channel. You can dm me on discord kwilk#7864 or check out our discord server if you're interested. https://discord.gg/Wtrge2J

KbGottheJuicee

Reaction score
So is this primarily PC or are we doing this on playstation 4? My PC is not that great so I do videos on ps4 games.