Gaming Minecraft Custom Map Collab

TheGamersTouch

I've Got It
Reaction score
Anyone who has more than 500 subscribers, please let me know if you would like to do a multi-commentary video with another youtuber with many subscribers (hint: over 1000 subs and does nintendo games) and myself. I would like to do Super Craft Bros Brawl, a custom map created by Sethbling and I need a total of four people to play. I already have 2 people, the youtuber that does nintendo games and myself, so I need two more. Reply if you are interested and PM me with your skype name.

BronySinc

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Why is your standard so high above your own channel?
Kinda a publicity only move?
This is how I decide if they are good to collab with me, it works for anybody.
You take your subs, mines 1,106 right now, then you cut that in half so you get 553 so that's your low accept point. For the high accept point add 553 to the original number of subs you have to get 1659 so currently my collab sets are.
High: 1659
My Subs: 1106
Low: 553

Of coarse there are always bypasses for certain people but this is a good way to get an idea of what kind of channels your gonna collab with.

TheGamersTouch

I've Got It
Reaction score
You take your subs, mines 1,106 right now, then you cut that in half so you get 553 so that's your low accept point. For the high accept point add 553 to the original number of subs you have to get 1659 so currently my collab sets are.

Of coarse there are always bypasses for certain people but this is a good way to get an idea of what kind of channels your gonna collab with.
I was just asking for such a high amount because for the tournament that I am going to host, there are going to be people who are, well, pretty big on YouTube. 2 of them have around 20k subs, but I won't say who. That is my reasoning, so if you are interested, PM your skype name to me.

TheGamersTouch

I've Got It
Reaction score

please understand my reasoning and let me know if you wanna participate :)