Meditation Channel/Nature Sounds

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hello,
My name is Ruby and I'm from New York, USA.
I just launched my channel 3 days ago. My channel is about relaxing sounds and meditation, affirmations. However, I need guidance on how do you manage to upload long 1 - 8 hour videos.
All my time is going in waiting for exporting videos from my video editing software or transferring files from one device to another or uploading and processing to Youtube.
Am I doing something Wrong or is there a better more efficient way to all over this?

Thank you.

Jonat

Reaction score
I am not a audio techie, but have worked in places were audio and video processing took lots of time ... artists would set something to render, and go for a cup of coffee.

The processor speed of your computer and the internet connection speed seem like they would be critical factors, if either is low, it will create bottlenecks.

Reactions: MyLumoLife

MyLumoLife

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
...would set something to render, and go for a cup of coffee.
Yep, that's me! :crying:

affirmrelaxation, if the vast majority of your time is spent waiting, then it's time to upgrade your gear, if you can afford to. But if you are making 1-8 hour videos, then the most expensive gear will stll take a long time to render/upload.